No Fee Promise
Everyone Deserves Justice – If someone else’s negligence caused your injury, your ability to get your life back on track shouldn’t depend on your ability to pay. At Console and Associates, it never will.
You Are Always Our Top Priority – When you let us handle your claim, you can focus on what’s really important—getting better. Your well-being always comes first.
You’ll Never Pay A Dime For Our Services Unless We Win. Guaranteed.
When you have been injured due to someone’s negligence, the financial burden can be tremendous. Between worrying about medical bills and lost wages, the last thing you want to worry about is how you’ll pay for a lawyer.
That’s why you will love our no fee promise. What is that promise?
- We Promise that if we don’t get you money you don’t pay us anything
- We Promise to give you a free consultation about your claim with no obligation or anything to sign
- We Promise to never charge you an hourly fee
- We Promise to advance all the costs associated with filing your claim and you don’t have to pay a penny out of pockets
- We Promise that all of your medical bills will be covered before we take our fee
- We Promise that there are no risks to filing a claim, no legal fees, and no upfront additional costs
With 25 years of experience in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, we’re very good at getting you the compensation you deserve. But at our firm, we do more for you. Some personal injuries, such as a car accidents, cause serious damage to your property. We’ll pursue a separate claim to help you recover this loss as well. We offer this service at no cost to our personal injury clients.
No Win No Fee Personal Injury Lawyers
The legal term for our No Fee Promise is a “contingency fee.”
This means that we don’t charge you anything for our services. Instead, we agree to help you with your claim for a percentage of what we obtain for you. This offers you several significant advantages:
- No Hidden Fees: There’s no hourly costs to worry about and no surprises.
- We Want The Same Thing You Do: You want to get the maximum compensation, and so do we. Because we work on contingency, our interests are completely aligned with yours so we fight to get you the largest settlement.
- No Financial Risk: We’re very good at what we do, but we cannot resolve your claim, you owe us nothing. This is the largest benefit of hiring us on contingency. There is no risk if you lose, and everything to gain.
When an attorney works on contingency, he or she gets paid based on what their clients receive. The more money our lawyers recover for you, the more they earn. It sounds simple, but this fact can be powerful, especially if you’re nervous about who to trust with your personal injury claim.
If you hire a lawyer on an hourly model, you can bet one of their major concerns is how much time they can bill you for. They don’t have any incentive to get you more money. They also may not settle the case as quickly as they could, because the longer they represent you, the more they make.
Unfortunately, in a personal injury claim, almost all of the other parties don’t have your best interests in mind. Insurance companies may tell you that they’re “on your side,” but all they care about is how much you cost them. They spend millions of dollars every year on armies of claims adjusters and their attorneys so they can maximize their profits by paying you as little as possible for your claim.
With so many people against you, you deserve to have an experienced attorney in your corner like the ones at Console and Associates. Your recovery is always our top priority.
When you work with Console and Associates, we advance all the costs associated with your case. You won’t have to worry about paying anything up front.
But filing a claim takes money. If you try to pay for the process yourself, or select an attorney who charges you hourly, you could spend thousands of dollars before you even address your medical bills. Here’s just some of the things you’d be responsible for:
Let Us Handle The Claim
If you are seriously injured, Console and Associates believes that your only job should be focusing on getting better. Let us handle the complexity of your case. The value of hiring our team goes beyond the size of your settlement.
Since 1994, our firm has been helping victims get the compensation they deserve. We’ve heard from our clients how draining it was to try fighting the insurance company on their own. After they hire us, they often mention how relieved they feel to let us worry about the claim while they focus on healing from their injuries.
At Console and Associates, we do everything we can to make the process as easy as possible for you. Here’s just a few ways we proudly go above and beyond for our clients:
- Send Us Your Medical Bills: We work to get your medical bills paid. We know how upsetting it can be for personal injury victims to receive a pile of medical bills and not have any idea as to how to get them paid.
- We Speak With The Insurance Company: We know when you’re in pain from an accident, the last thing you want to do is argue with an insurance company that’s trying to find a way to avoid paying for your injury and care. They’ll often try to use recordings of your conversation against you later, so it’s best to let your lawyer handle the communication.
- Property Damage Claims At No Extra Cost: If we are handling your personal injury claim, we’ll also handle your claim for property damage at no additional cost.
- If You Need It, We’ll Help You Find A Doctor: It can take time to research new physicians and set up appointments, but we’ll do as much of the legwork as you need to find a qualified doctor in your area.
- You Never Have To Worry What’s Next: We create a legal strategy that’s customized to your claim starting on day one. You never have to worry about what comes next with your claim because we do it for you. We have the resources and network of experts needed to put that plan in motion. While we’re here to answer any questions you may have, we handle everything so that you can focus on what’s most important: your recovery.
When you could have one of the top Personal Injury Law Firms handle your case, why settle for anything less? Call today to learn what we can do for you!
How Much Will Hiring A Lawyer Cost Me?
Thanks to our no-fee promise, it costs you nothing to work with us. From the first call through the last day of the claim, you don’t pay us a dime out of pocket.
Because we work on a contingency basis, we only get paid if and when you receive your settlement. One question we get a lot is how much we charge after we win your claim.
At Console and Associates, we don’t nickel and dime you with fees. Instead, we take a flat percentage of your final settlement (in addition to any costs we advanced on your behalf). The percentage varies depending on various state regulations, but we’ll let you know the applicable percentage for your claim up front.
We believe in price transparency. Before you agree to have us represent you, we’ll inform you of what this fee will be. If you decide not to accept our help, the consultation and legal advice are still free.
We Get You More Money
It might seem tempting to try to file a personal injury claim on your own. After all, with the information available online, you should find everything you need, right? But before you do, there’s something you should know: hiring a lawyer gets you more money.
A lot more.
According to studies, insurance companies pay claimants represented by lawyers an average of 3.5 times more compensation. Not only is that more than enough to cover attorney fees, it means more money in your pocket as well.
But it’s not just about the money. We have spent decades learning this area of law and fighting insurance companies on behalf of clients just like you. Attempting to represent yourself is like trying to save money by being your own surgeon. You might be able to do it, but at what cost?
If there’s an easy way to more than triple the amount of money you could get for your claim, why wouldn’t you? And remember, with Console and Associates, you don’t pay anything until you win.
In 2005, our client was in her car when another vehicle struck her, causing serious injuries. Before contacting us, she retained another attorney who urged her to settle her claim for $34,000. She had serious injuries that would affect her for the rest of her life.
Feeling that her injuries were not adequately compensated by $34,000, she contacted us. We agreed that she deserved more compensation so she left her previous attorney’s and let us represent her. We settled her claim for $245,000, nearly 8x more than what her first attorney was pushing to settle for.
When you work with us, we always fight to get you everything we feel you deserve.
We Back Our No Fee Promise With Experienced Legal Representation
Our no-fee promise isn’t the only reason you should work with Console and Associates. Your ability to get compensated for your injury should never depend on your personal finances. In fact, the people who need justice most often are those who can least afford it.
Our commitment to getting accident victims the money they deserve is one reason why Richard Console and fellow attorneys Mike Ellery and Lindsay Sewekow have settled over $100,000,000 in claims for our clients.
Since we started helping victims 25 years ago, we’ve helped many people favorably resolve their claims. Let us help you.
The question isn’t if you can afford to have a lawyer, but rather, can you afford not to have one?
Call Us Today
At Console and Associates, our No Fee Promise means that there’s no financial risk to speak with our legal team. A lawyer will review your case for free, and if you decide to work with us, you don’t pay a dime unless we win. There’s nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Our No Fee Promise means if you suffered a personal injury in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, you’ve come to the right place.
- No Fee Unless We Win – If we don’t get you money, you don’t pay us. It’s that simple. Guaranteed.
- Free Consultation – An experienced personal injury lawyer will review your claim for free. No Cost. No Obligation.
- We Advance All Costs – Filing a personal injury claim can be expensive. We’ll advance the money we need for police reports, medical records, and experts. You never pay a penny out of pocket.
- THIS IS WHAT WE DO- Every single day, we handle personal injury claims. We have the knowledge and experience to get you the best results possible.
- We get your life back on track quickly while you focus on getting better.
- We care because we know from experience how devastating personal injuries can be. We treat every client the way we would expect to be treated.
Call us now and let us help with a free consultation!