Accident Injury Lawyers
Accidents‚ by their definition‚ are unintentional. But that doesn’t mean that someone isn’t responsible for them. If you think someone caused your accident‚ either intentionally or unintentionally‚ it’s important to speak with a PA accident attorney immediately.
You shouldn’t have to live with the financial and emotional burden of an unexpected accident that was the result of someone else’s negligence. In many situations‚ you may be eligible for compensation that can help you get your life back on track. A Pennsylvania accident lawyer can ensure you receive fair compensation.
If you have recently been injured in an accident in Pennsylvania‚ contact Pennsylvania accident lawyers Console & Associates P.C. today. Our trusted‚ experienced‚ and dedicated team will review your accident‚ determine whether you have a case‚ and advise you of your legal rights.
Five Steps to Take If You’ve Been Injured in an Accident
If you’ve recently been injured in an accident in Pennsylvania‚ improve the outcome of your potential case by taking the following steps:
- Document the accident comprehensively. Write down an account of what happened‚ take photographs‚ and ask witnesses for statements. The more evidence you have‚ the stronger your case will be.
- See a doctor immediately‚ and get the treatment you need. Be aware that it can take several days for symptoms of an injury to present themselves. A doctor will ensure that injuries aren’t overlooked.
- Report the accident to your insurance company. But only give them basic details. An insurance company can use the things you say to reduce or deny your claim. Be smart and hire an experienced PA accident lawyer to communicate and deal with your insurance company instead.
- Ask others to pitch in. You have your injuries to deal with‚ so ask friends and family to deal with the day-to-day aspects of life until you’re ready to tackle them again‚ such as notifying work‚ taking your kids to and from school‚ and managing household chores.
- Contact a trusted‚ well-respected PA accident lawyer‚ to review the facts of your case‚ and to discuss your legal options.
Look through our resource guide below for more information about the city where your accident occurred.
100 S Broad Street, Suite B
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: (215) 225-2040
3477 Corporate Parkway, Suite 100
Center Valley, PA 18034
Phone: (610) 432-2112