You had no idea how damaging a slip and fall could be until you had your accident. Now, you’re looking at a long recovery, constant pain, and mounting medical costs. Your life was permanently impacted because someone else was careless. That’s not right, or fair.
At Console and Associates, we help you get justice. The person or company who caused your injuries owes you compensation. We’ll make sure they pay, and you have the money you need to recover.
A Slip and Fall Claim Can Help You Take Your Life Back
If you or a loved one were injured in a slip and fall, you,ve come to the right place.
- Our No Fee Promise means you pay nothing until we win money for you.
We have more than 25 years of experience helping slip and fall accident victims just like you.
- THIS IS WHAT WE DO, Every single day, we handle Pennsylvania slip and fall cases. We have the knowledge and experience to get you the best results possible.
- We get your life back on track quickly while you focus on getting better.
- You Will Get Better: Whether you need help figuring out where to turn for your medical problems or locating a specialist near you, we’re here to help. Getting you fixed and feeling like yourself again is our #1 priority.
- We provide every member of our client family with the kind of personal attention that we would expect ourselves.
- We go the extra mile to get your medical bills paid.
Call us now and let us help with a free consultation!
How Pursuing a Philadelphia Personal Injury Claim Can Help You
The kind of serious injuries that stem from an accident can be extremely hard to cope with. They’re painful. They’re limiting. And they didn’t have to happen.
Perhaps the most frustrating part of this whole ordeal is that you’re paying for someone else’s mistakes. Someone else, a driver, property owner, or medical professional, was careless. But you’re the one who got hurt. You’re the one facing the consequences.
Get Your Personal Injury Questions Answered
These accidents can cause so many different kinds of injuries, and our personal injury attorneys in Philadelphia have worked with them all. We have helped clients get compensation for injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue damage to the neck and back
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Damage to joints and nerves
- Cuts and lacerations that cause scarring
Console and Associates P.C. Philadelphia Law Office
Click for Console & Associates P.C. Philadelphia Broad Street Office Directions
100 S Broad St #1523 Suite B, Philadelphia, PA 19110 | Phone: 215-486-1675
Our Philadelphia injury attorneys have extensive knowledge of personal injury law and how insurance companies operate. We have gone up against some of the biggest names in the industry and won. Our compassion and understanding, combined with our skills and dedication, is part of the high-quality service we provide to all of our clients.
Start the journey of getting your life back on track by calling us today to set up your free, no-obligation consultation. As part of our No Fee Promise, you will never pay us a dime unless we win money for you.