Find out what makes Console & Hollawell the right choice for your accident claim.
You’re going through a lot right now. You need someone you can trust on your side – and that’s us.
Discover what makes Console & Hollawell your injury attorneys.
About the Personal Injury Lawyers at Console & Hollawell
How would you like to know that your case is in the hands of one of the nation’s premier personal injury law firms?
Or that your lawyers have earned a reputation for the compassion and award-winning service they provide to victims of all accidents?
Since 1994, Console & Hollawell has handled personal injury claims of all kinds across New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Wrongful deaths
- Medical errors
We’re so committed to helping victims of accidents like yours that we focus exclusively on personal injury cases. That’s right – winning cases like yours is all we do, every single day.
At our firm, you can expect excellence, integrity, and skilled representation from the day you sign with us until the day we wrap up your claim. You can rely on us to navigate the complexities of the personal injury claims process.
We’ve worked hard to achieve a 97 percent success rate. So the odds are good that, if you put your claim in our hands, we’ll get the best possible results for you and your family.
Our Top Ratings and Awards
How can you tell if a law firm has the qualities you need? One simple way is to find out what others think about the firm’s reputation.
Our Awards and Ratings
The top ratings and awards our personal injury lawyers have won over the years include:
Top-Ratings and Awards
We don’t want to go on and on about us – we’d rather talk about how we can help you. So, for a more comprehensive list of our awards‚ visit our Top Reviews‚ Ratings & Awards page.
Our Professional Associations
- American Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Lawyer Academy
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Hit and Run Rewards Program
- LawyerCentral.com Featured Attorney
No Risk Involved With Our No Fee Promise
Worried that you can’t afford a personal injury lawyer? Rest easy. You can hire our award-winning attorneys without ever paying a single upfront fee.
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of you getting help. Your chance to get justice shouldn’t be tied to your ability to pay exorbitant fees.
So we make sure every accident victim can afford to pursue a claim. We call this our No Fee Promise.
Simply put, this means you will pay nothing upfront for the entire time we’re working on your case. You won’t owe us a dime unless – and until – we win money for you.
- The consultation is completely free. If after talking with us you decide we’re not the right fit, there’s no obligation to hire us.
- Contact with our office costs you nothing. So go ahead – ask for a meeting, give us a call, or shoot us an email. We’re happy to help.
- Our assistance with everything from handling vehicle damage claims to negotiating down your medical bills costs you nothing. We do it all as a courtesy to you.
- We cover the upfront costs of building your claim. Pursuing a case is expensive, but we’ll take on that burden – and all the risk – so you don’t have to.
- At the end of your case, you pay us only a percentage of what we get for you. That means no-win, no-fee – and NO RISK.
Get started today at no charge with your FREE case review.
Need Legal Help? Get It Instantly
Hiring the right lawyer doesn’t have to be difficult. We know you’ve got enough to deal with right now – so we make it easy to get help.
- We are here to accommodate you. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to your home or hospital room. We’re also happy to work with you by phone, postal mail, or email.
- You can retain a lawyer today – right now. We know your time is precious. So we’ll review the facts and give you an honest assessment of your case during your initial call. Some cases need a little more investigation, but we can often sign you up as a client within minutes.
- Sign your documents securely online. No one wants to wade through a mess of legalese trying to figure out what the forms mean and where to sign. We can send you the necessary paperwork instantly by email, so you don’t have to wait. Then, if you like, we’ll stay on the line with you, guiding you through the process of filling them out.
We want to make hiring a lawyer as easy as possible. You focus on getting better. Let us handle everything else.
Why Choose Us?
The attorney you hire to handle your claim can affect everything from how much money you get to how difficult life is after the accident.
So why should you put your trust in us?
For more than two decades‚ accident victims have sought out our assistance. Maybe it’s because we have proven our abilities time and again and achieved a 97 percent success rate. Maybe it has to do with the tens of millions of dollars we have recovered for clients or the thousands of accident victims we’ve helped.
You can count on us to fight to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve. Read more about how Console & Hollawell can help you.
The Console & Hollawell Difference
Not all personal injury attorneys will give you the same experience. Not all of them will go the extra mile to make things easier for you. But we will.
- We’ve helped more than 5,000 satisfied clients
- We have won more than $30‚000‚000 in settlements and jury awards
- Our 97 percent success rate proves that we will not accept defeat.
Read all 51 reasons clients choose Console & Hollawell.
How do we consistently get results for our clients? And how will we make the most of your claim?
At Console & Hollawell, we are always in it to win.
That means we begin preparing all cases for trial from day one to ensure our clients receive full compensation for their injuries.
Is this a little extreme? To other attorneys who let new files sit around collecting dust for weeks before they get around to them, maybe. But we believe your case is worth going the extra mile. As Winston Churchill said‚ if you want peace‚ prepare for war.
Our proactive efforts and diligent case preparation pay off. The overwhelming majority of our cases resolve without a trial – precisely because insurance companies see we’re prepared to go all the way.
As soon as you retain us, we begin working on investigating your case and gathering evidence. Our aggressive pursuit of maximum compensation is why clients first contact us. But it’s our compassionate service that keeps our clients recommending Console & Hollawell to their loved ones even years after their case is over.
You deserve nothing less than personal service – and as a member of our client family, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Meet Your Attorneys
Richard P. Console‚ Jr., managing partner, founded the firm in 1994. He attended the University of Notre Dame before transferring to Villanova University. In 1989, he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree, graduating with honors. Mr. Console was awarded a Richter Merit Scholarship to Rutgers University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor degree and graduated cum laude in 1992. He founded the firm in 1994. Since then, he has dedicated his professional life to preventing insurance companies from taking advantage of accident victims.
Over his two decades of service to accident victims, Mr. Console has won numerous awards, including SJ Magazine’s Top Attorney Award‚ South Jersey Magazine’s Awesome Attorney Award‚ membership in the coveted Million Dollar Advocates Forum‚ and a ranking as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in the state by the National Trial Lawyers Association. His strong desire to help his clients with integrity and compassion is immediately apparent when meeting him. Read more.
Richard J. Hollawell has been a practicing attorney since 2001 and an integral member of our team since 2007. Before becoming an attorney‚ Mr. Hollawell worked as a claims adjuster for two of the nation’s leading property and casualty insurance companies.
This first-hand knowledge of the insurance industry has given Mr. Hollawell a crucial advantage when battling these companies to win full compensation for our clients. He aggressively defends the rights of his clients‚ ensuring that no one exploits them in their time of need—and he gets results. Read more.
Michael E. Ellery has practiced personal injury law since 1996. Before joining Console & Hollawell in 2011, Mr. Ellery had worked as a defense attorney for two major insurance companies. This experience gives him valuable insight into the legal tactics and tricks insurers try to pull.
Mr. Ellery uses this knowledge to get the best results for his clients. He understands the struggles and obstacles an accident victim faces – and he knows how to overcome them. Read more.
We Achieve Results
At Console & Hollawell, we get results. But don’t take our word for it.
Over the last two decades‚ our attorneys have won tens of millions of dollars for our clients. Just a few of our successes include:
- $1‚650‚000 – Medical malpractice
- $1‚500‚000 – Brain injury
- $1,140,000 – Over prescribing of painkillers
- $1,075,000 – Car accident with dram shop claim
- $925,000 – Medical malpractice
- $900‚000 – Personal injury
- $825‚000 – Worksite injury
- $750,000 – Failure to diagnose cancer
- $610‚000 – Car accident
- $427‚000 – Car accident
For more success stories, check out our case results.
A winning philosophy. A history of success. And the reputation to prove it. What more do you look for in a lawyer?
Let us be your injury attorneys. Call (856) 778-5500 today for your free consultation.
To get help with your personal
Please call us at
for a free consultation
“They followed through
They always had somebody working on
my case, so if I ever had any questions
they were right there.”
“The best lawyers.
They know exactly how to get you
back on your feet. Now I can go on
with my life and be happy.”
“They’re the best.
They made it easy for me to manage
my work and home life. They took
care of everything.”
“They organized everything.
They gave me peace of mind and
confidence that ultimately there
would be a fair outcome.”
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve Got Questions?
We’ve Got Answers.
Click the button below
to get started.