2017 Legal Scholarship
Legal Scholarship 2017 | $1,000 | NOW CLOSED
VERY IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, due to many people failing to follow scholarship application procedures and contacting staff directly through contact form or live chat, the paralegals and attorneys of our firm have suffered a lot of wasted time and effort, therefore, anyone contacting the firm through any other method than described below will automatically disqualify themselves.
Our Official 2016 Winner is Megan Foertsch! Click here to read more about her legal journey.
All applicants must be currently pursuing a law related degree or be accepted into a legal program, must currently hold or anticipate a high school diploma or GED within the 2015-2016 school year, and currently hold a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- What’s a law related degree?
Pre-law, Paralegal Studies, Legal Assisting, Juris Doctor
- Who can apply?
High school seniors and anyone currently pursuing or accepted into a legal program.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2017
All application materials must be emailed no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
- Winner will be chosen by: August 15, 2017
Non-winners will not be notified.
Applicant Must Meet All Requirements
- Applicant must be currently pursuing a law related degree
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Be a US citizen
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation by Email ONLY
- Unofficial Transcript
As the preliminary screening takes place, an unofficial transcript from your most recent schooling is required. If our team decides that you may be a potential winner, you will be contacted and asked to mail or electronically send an official, unopened transcript to ultimately prove the provided information on the unofficial transcript was correct, and you meet all of the requirements. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- Current Proof of Enrollment
Examples: Enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, etc.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words
Tell us about yourself! Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, a relevant picture, or anything that you feel would make yourself stand out to us.
- Application (attached below)
- Short Survey (attached below)
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about ONE of the following:
- How will you make an impact on society once you earn your degree?
- If you had the power to change a law: which would it be and why?
- A defining moment in your life that made you want to pursue a law related career
- A recent publicized verdict, settlement, or case in the news that you think was unfairly solved or portrayed. How would you have changed it?
Deadline & Submission Information
Completed applications must be sent and arrive no later than the set deadline of July 15, 2017. There will be absolutely no exceptions.
Submit all applications and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to Download: Scholarship Application and Survey
By sending your application, you agree to use the scholarship prize for education purposes only: tuition and or related expenses such as school supplies, books, etc.
Submitting your application hereby gives us permission to use your Introduction and/or your Short Essay for the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and website. The information from your survey may be pulled for anonymous statistics. We will never ask to share information on your application form, as that is considered completely confidential.