Marlton, NJ Office
Get award-winning representation at no upfront cost at our Marlton office – or instantly from your own home. We make getting legal help easy.
Your injury has changed everything. To get through this and get your life back on track, you need someone to turn to. Someone who will help you through one of the most difficult times in your life. Someone you can trust.
We’re ready to help. The Marlton personal injury lawyers at Console & Hollawell have aided thousands of accident victims in situations like yours. For more than two decades, we have been there for our clients every step of the way. We’ve made sure they got the medical care they needed, the support to get through the challenges their accidents caused, and the full amount of money they deserve.
Now let us do the same for you. Call (856) 778-5500 today.
Getting to Our Marlton, NJ Office
Console & Hollawell’s main office is conveniently located directly behind Bertucci’s on Route 73. We’re not far from many Marlton-area doctors’ offices, restaurants, and shopping destinations, so you won’t have to go out of your way to get here.
Marlton, NJ Office
We’re also located near major highways like I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike. You can find us at:
Our office is on the first floor of a large red brick building. You’ll know it’s the one when you see a sign with the word “FIVE” on the exterior of the building.
If you’re not familiar with the area, you can use a GPS, phone navigation app, or Google Maps to get customized, easy-to-follow directions to our Marlton office. Just enter this address:
5 Greentree Centre
Marlton‚ NJ 08053
These basic directions can help you plan your trip. Remember, a navigation system or personalized directions from Google Maps can help you find a more precise route to reach us faster – and with less hassle.
From the South:
If you’re coming from points south, you can drive north on Highway 73. Drivers coming from areas near Route 42 or Route 55 can take these roads toward I-295 or the NJ Turnpike.
From the North:
You can reach us by driving south on Highway 73 (if you’re coming from points west) or on I-295 or the New Jersey Turnpike (if you’re traveling from points east).
If you’re coming from North Jersey, you might be interested in our Newark, NJ offices.
From the West:
We’re just minutes from Philly and licensed to practice in Pennsylvania as well as NJ. If you’re coming from across the bridge, you can take either:
- The Betsy Ross Bridge (then Route 90 to Highway 73), or
- The Ben Franklin Bridge (then I-676 to US-30 to 73 or I-676 to I-295)
You might also want to know more about our Philadelphia office location.
From the East:
If you’re located toward the shore, but south of us, you can start your trip by taking the Atlantic City Expressway toward Philadelphia.
On the other hand, if you’re coming from points north, you can drive west on Route 70. You can also take I-95 West to I-295 South or the NJ Turnpike South.
If you have any trouble finding us, call (856) 778-5500 for immediate help.
We Make Hiring a Marlton Lawyer Easy
While we’re happy to welcome you into our client family in person, we realize a face-to-face meeting isn’t always convenient for you. Your schedule is busy. Your injuries get in the way. You might not have transportation right now.
So we’ll work with you to make sure you can get legal help without the hassle. You don’t even have to leave your home. You can get help from your living room or your hospital room – instantly.
Other Ways to Get Help Now:
- Free, comprehensive consultations over the phone – no waiting required.
- If your case is complex, we might need a little time to investigate it. But in many instances, we can sign you up in minutes during your initial call.
- We’ll send the legal documents to you securely by email – and stay on the phone with you, offering step-by-step instructions, as you fill them out.
- No email? No problem. We’ll get the paperwork in the mail to you right away so you can fill it out and return it to us (postage paid, of course). If you have any questions when you receive it, just give us a call. We’re happy to assist you.
So what are you waiting for?
Why Choose Us?
There’s no shortage of attorneys in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area. So what makes the Marlton personal injury lawyers at Console & Hollawell the right choice for your claim?
- We have a 97 percent success rate winning money for accident victims.
- We’ve assisted 5,000 satisfied clients.
- We have recovered more than $30,000,000 in compensation.
- Our firm has stood strong for more than 20 years.
- Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience practicing law.
- We handle personal injury claims exclusively.
- Our work has earned us numerous awards and mentions in publications like the Philadelphia Inquirer.
When you put your claim in the hands of our personal injury attorneys in Marlton, you get peace of mind. You can focus on getting better, knowing that we’ll handle everything else.
What Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Marlton Will Do for You
With our firm on your side, you’ll always receive top-notch service. Here’s what you can expect from our Marlton personal injury attorneys:
- We’ll start investigating your case immediately.
- From the time you retain us, you can stop dealing with the insurance companies – all of them. We’ll handle things from here.
- We will enlist skilled investigators and respected industry experts to assist with gathering evidence and supporting your claim.
- We handle all aspects of your case without ever charging you an upfront fee.
- We’ll fight to get the settlement you deserve – or else we’ll fight for your rights in court.
- We’ll work hard to keep more money in your pockets, including helping to negotiate a reduction in your medical bills as needed.
No amount of money can ever truly make up for what you’ve been through — and what you continue to go through on a daily basis.
But getting full compensation can help you afford care, keep your family afloat, and adjust financially to life after the accident. And we’ll make sure you get every dollar you deserve. We promise that if we don’t win money for you‚ you don’t owe us anything – ever.
Call (856) 778-5500 or fill out the form below to set up your free‚ confidential consultation today.
Warning: You have only a short time to pursue a claim. Don’t take the risk of missing a deadline and losing out on your legal rights. Contact us today.
Call or click the button below to setup your free, confidential consultation today.