New Jersey Car Accident Lawyers
Here’s just a glimpse of what the car accident lawyers at Console & Hollawell can do for you:
- Studies show that hiring a car accident lawyer will get you 3.5 times more compensation than going it alone. But Console & Hollawell will do even more.
- Our No Fee Promise means you pay no money upfront, and nothing at all unless we win.
- We’ll help you get your car fixed – at no additional cost.
- We have more than 20 years of experience helping car accident victims like you.
- Every single day, we handle New Jersey car accident cases.
- We have a 97% success rate handling cases like yours.
- Our PIP specialists will make sure your medical bills get paid at no cost to you.
No fee unless we win your case
Your case is more than a claim number. You’re dealing with real issues right now: physical pain severe enough to change your life completely, property damage that keeps you from getting where you need to be. You’re confused by this whole situation and frustrated that the only reason you’re going through this is because another driver was careless.
A legal case doesn’t have to be complicated – not when you have us on your side. Pursuing a claim with the help of our qualified New Jersey car accident attorneys is the only way to get your questions answered – and, of course, get the compensation you deserve.
There are millions of car accidents in the United States every year, but your accident isn’t just a statistic – and we’ll never treat it like one.
Console & Hollawell will fight for you so you can focus on what’s most important—getting better. Since 1994, we’ve represented car accidents victims throughout New Jersey. We provide every member of our client family with the kind of personal attention that’s hard to find. That means listening to your questions‚ giving you all the answers‚ and delivering the results you deserve.
3 Costly Mistakes Auto Accident Victims Make:
- Never accept a first offer. Your settlement will have to cover all of your current and future medical bills and lost wages‚ plus compensation for the pain and suffering you go through. But insurance companies pay an army of employees and attorneys to minimize the amount of money you receive. Don’t be tricked into settling for less than you deserve. Instead, let us protect you from a system that looks out for itself and get you maximum compensation.
- Focus on your recovery‚ not your finances. When you’ve been in a car accident‚ your health is your primary focus – as it should be. Working toward recovery requires your full attention. That means you can’t afford to let anything distract you.Instead, let us handle the details of your claim. Your time is too important to waste on the phone with the insurance company or buried in forms to fill out. Since we make you our No Fee Promise, you won’t even have to worry about coming up with the money to pay anything upfront.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late. New Jersey has a general two-year statute of limitations‚ but there are exceptions. In some situations, you only have 90 days to file a written claim or you lose your right to compensation. The sooner you contact an attorney‚ the better.
Building Your Car Accident Case from Day One
A cookie-cutter legal strategy just isn’t good enough for your case.
Our car accident lawyers have more than 50 years of legal experience between us, so we’ve got plenty of knowledge to draw from when we investigate your accident and start preparing your claim.
We’ll use that experience to develop a tailored legal strategy that makes the most of your case – and given our 97 percent success rate, we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our results.
We’ll evaluate your case right away, because we know you can’t afford to wait to get help. Call (856) 778-5500 anytime for your free consultation!
More Information on Car Accidents in Your Location
Where your New Jersey car accident happened matters – more than you might realize. We have handled car accident cases throughout the state, from North Jersey to South Jersey and everywhere in between. A few of the counties we have worked in recently include Burlington County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Essex County, Gloucester County, and Passaic County. We have handled car accident claims like yours in Marlton, Newark, New Brunswick, Paterson, Sicklerville, Elizabeth, Cherry Hill, Toms River, Trenton, Union City, Voorhees, Willingboro, Jersey City, Mount Laurel, and beyond. Because we handle cases from every region of the state, we can help no matter where your NJ motor vehicle accident occurred.