2018-2019 Legal Scholarship Application
Now Accepting Scholarship Applicants!
WIN A $1,000.00 SCHOLARSHIP
VERY IMPORTANT: We are currently unable to respond to scholarship questions at our main office line or contact form. Please email us directly at [email protected].
The scholarship is open to any college student (or accepted high school senior) who has a 3.0 or higher GPA and is either currently pursuing or plans to pursue a law-related degree.
- What’s A Law-Related Degree?
Pre-law, Paralegal Studies, Legal Assisting, Juris Doctor
- Who Can Apply?
High school seniors with a college acceptance letter, undergrads, or students currently pursuing their law degree.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2019
All application materials must be emailed no later than June 15, 2019. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
- We Will Notify The Winner By: July 17, 2019
Unfortunately, we will not be able to notify all non-selected submissions.
Applicant Must Meet All Requirements
- Applicant must be college students (or high school seniors with an acceptance letter) who are either already pursuing a law degree or plan to in the future.
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Be a US citizen
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation by Email Only
- Unofficial Transcript
As the preliminary screening takes place, an unofficial transcript from your most recent school is required. If our team decides that you may be a potential winner, you will be contacted and asked to mail or electronically send an official, unopened transcript to ultimately prove the provided information on the unofficial transcript was correct, and you meet all of the requirements. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- Current Proof of Enrollment
- Examples: Enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, etc.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words
Tell us about yourself! Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, a relevant picture, or anything that you feel would make yourself stand out to us.
- Application & Short Survey (Attached)
- ESSAY: In 500-1000 words, write about ONE of the following:
Please Send All Completed Applications to [email protected]
Note: By sending your application, you agree to use the scholarship prize for education purposes only: tuition and or related expenses such as school supplies, books, etc.
Submitting your application hereby gives us permission to use your Introduction and/or Short Essay for the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and website. The information from your survey may be pulled for anonymous statistics. We will never ask to share information on your application form, as that is considered completely confidential.